Saturday, May 9, 2020

What I do

24.4.2020


Today I got up from my hut that I was sleeping in and did the hangout. Then I
wrote a Mathletics thing.  Next I wrote in my home learning. Then I eat some
cake. After that I read a book and wrote it in my read log. Then I did a blog.
Next  I did some Mathletics. Then I went with Mum down to the farm. We were
making poppies out of wood and then put them on the post.
Finally my day is finished


28.3.2020


Today I got up and did the hangout. Then I did some for my weekend recount.
Next I commented to people that have commented on my blog. Then I wrote in
my home learning. .Then I had a little break. After that I read a book. Next I
wrote it in my reading log. Then I did some maths in my book and on Mathletics.
Then I had a big break. After that I did the hangout.
Finally my day is finished



29.4.2020

Today I got up and had some waffles because I made some yesterday. After
that I did the hangout. Next I did the rest of my weekend recount.

Then I wrote in my home learning.  After that I did some Mathletics. Then I had a break. Next I read a book. Then I wrote it in my reading log.

Then my was pretty much dun some I went on the tramp and played with lego. After that I went on the hangout.
Finally my day is finished


30.4.2020
Today I did the hangout.After that I did the maths in my book. Then I did a blog. Next I did some Mathletics. Then I read a book. After that I wrote it in my reading log. Then I did some Mathletics. Next I had a big break in that break I went down the farm. After that I did the hangout. 
Finally my day is finished


1.5.2020
Today I did the hangout. After that I did the lock down thing. Then I Maths in my book. Then I had a little look at my gmail. Next I did some Mathletics. after had a break with my baby bunnies. Next I read a book. After that I wrote it in my reading log. Then I did some Mathtic. After that my day was pretty much finish all I had to do was go on the hangout. Next I do the hangout.
Finally my day is finished
4.5.2020

Today I got up and did the hangout. After that I did Mathletics. Next I had a break. Then I read a book. Next I wrote it in my reading log. Then I did Maths in my book. Then I did some more Mathletics. After that I played around. 
Finally my day is finished


5.5.2020

Today I got up and did the hangout. Then I did a little bit of my persuasive writing. Next I did Mathletics. After that I wrote more of my persuasive writing. Then I did my home learning. Then I commented on peoples blogs. Next  I had a break. After that I did the hangout.
Finally my day is finished


6.5.2020

Today I got up and did the hangout. Then I did my persuasive writing. After that I read a book. Then I wrote it in my reading log. Next I did a little
bit of me Animation. Then I did some Mathletics. After that I had a big beak. Then I did the Maths in my book. Then I did the hangout.
Finally my day is finished


7.5.2020
Today I did the hangout. Then I did some of my blog. Next I had a cup cake. After that I did my persuasive writing. Then I did Mathletics. After that I did my animation. Next I did a blog. Then I commented on peoples blogs. Next I had a break. After that I did more of my animation.  Then I had a break. Next I did the hangout.
Finally my day is finished



8.5.2020
Today I did the hangout while I was waiting I did some maths in my book.
Secondly I did Mathletics. Then I ate a cup cake. After that I read a book. 
Next wrote it in my reading log. Then I had a break. Next I went for a bike ride. After that I did the hangout.
Finally my day is finished


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.