Tuesday, January 19, 2021

SLJ January 15th Task 1

 

Here is my rock stack but instead of rocks there is shells. I wanted to make it out of shells because we are on holiday at Akaroa beach and found a lot of shells in one spot. We think that some one has gathered them all. I only built 2. I found making the stack easy up to this height, but if I tried to make it higher it would all fall over. The shells are shaped like Narwhal horn thingy. Not the easiest to stack with, but fun at the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Hayley,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. What beautiful balancing towers you have made out of precious seashells - ka pai! How cool that someone may have collected all of these. I bet it was tricky to make a tall tower with cone shaped shells and no flat surface. You have done a fantastic job being creative and having fun along the way!

    This is the final week for the summer learning journey; I hope you have had a great time learning and blogging this summer! It has been wonderful seeing all your fantastic blogs. Are there any activities that you enjoyed the most, found really challenging or would like more of next year? We would love your feedback!

    Happy blogging this week.

    Ka kite anō,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.