Monday, January 13, 2020

Summer learning Journey week 3 / 13th

Andy Griffiths is a good writer for children books and I would give
him a nobel prize because he always puts lots of action and adventure
in his books.  I like this because it makes it interesting to read. I have
read all of his books except for the 26th Treehouse.
I think it's really funny because in every book there are a lot of funny
parts.  Sometimes I get confused because they are so funny.
Lots of kids have read his books.
There is going to be another Treehouse book coming, the 130th, but I
don’t know when it is coming.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley,

    Leisha here again! :)

    Firstly, well done for completing another SLJ activity. I love this post because you have not only given us reasons why you think he should be awarded a nobel prize, but you have also told us details about why you love his stories. I have never read the treehouse books by Andy Griffiths but I know they are very popular! Do you think these books would be suitable to read to a year 3 and 4 class? What one would you recommend?

    It is awesome that you have included pictures in your post too. Don’t forget to attribute any images you use for future posts too Hayley!

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you,
    yes that is Andy and terry are the people who are in the photo.
    They are suitable for age.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.