Friday, January 17, 2020

Summer learning Journey week 4 / 17th

My favourite singers are Jody Direen and Carrie Underwood. 
I really like country music and these are two country singers.  
Some of their songs I like are…
Gimme the Beat
Ghosts on the Stereo
Unbroken
Dirt Rich
Backsliding
Spinning Bottles 
Drinking Alone
Cry Pretty
The Bullet
Something about Summertime
One plus One
Spiffire
Bad Girl
All nighter

Carrie Underwood
Jody Direen

I like heaps of others as well, but these are my favourite.  Jody
Direen is from New Zealand and I have seen her singing in real
life.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hayley,

    Thank you for sharing your favourite songs. You have a really long list, so I can tell you that you enjoy music very much and in particular country music!

    I have heard of Carrie Underwood before, but I hadn’t heard of Jodi Direen before. I think that it is super cool that Jodi is from New Zealand and that you have seen her live too! Where did you see her perform?

    If you could only choose one favourite song, what would it be?

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.