Friday, January 17, 2020

Summer learning Journey week 4 / 17th

BTS
I find it hard that only one speaks English because then I can’t
understand the others when they are answering the questions.  
I really liked their hair because they have changed the colours
of it and they all have different coloured hair.
I liked their music because it is good music to dance too. 
I have only heard their music once before. I think they are
good dances on stage.  They all dance at the same time and
are in sync with each other and the music. At my dance we
have to stay in time with each other and I know this is hard to
do.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley

    This is another great post, I really like how you have described about BTS so well then liked it into the dancing that you do. Next time can you please at sometime mention that this group is BTS because I didn't know what you were talking about at first. Do you ind that they sing in a different language?

    Keep it up

    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey

      That's good, thanks for the reply.

      Molly :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Hayley,

    Thank you for sharing what you thought about BTS. I did find it a little bit tricky to figure out who you were writing about at first, so next time make sure you include a heading that tells us what this post is about :)

    I love their hair too! It looks like the put a lot of time into looking different and unique. I also agree that they are amazing dancers. I too, know how hard it is to stay sync when dancing in a group, so I think it is great that you have picked up on this.

    Do you think you will now add some of their songs to your own music playlist? I actually hadn’t heard of any of their songs before but now that I have, I think they are extremely catchy and great to dance to like you said. I can see why so many people (particularly teenagers) like them!

    You have written a great review about this group Hayley. I enjoyed reading your views.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.