Thursday, May 7, 2020

Baking


Yesterday I made cup cakes. They are plain cup cakes but with chocolate chips. They are very yummy. The icing was green. I did it with Johanna my friend. We did it on face time. Our cup cakes were the same except for I did green icing and she did pink icing. To cool them down quick I put them in the fridge. The cooking tray that you need is a cup cake tray. To stop it from sticking you need to spray it with cooking spray or put the cup cake cups in.  You have to cook them until they look golden.

How to make the cup cakes
125 g of butter softened
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1/2 c caster sugar 
beat
2 eggs 
beat 1 at a time
sieve
1 c plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 c Milk
grab a spoon and flip it around in the mixture.
put them in for 15 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. What a neat idea. To bake with Johanna via face time. That must have been a fun thing to do.
    Cupcakes look delicious. Great instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and recipe. You explained the process well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,
    They are delicious.

    Hayley:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hayley!!
    I really enjoyed making cupcakes with you. It was Funny and interesting. I'm glad our Mums said we could do this. My cupcakes tasted really good. I'm sure yours tasted really good to. I like how you write the recipe too.
    I hope you have a nice day.
    Keep it up

    Your Friend Johanna(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.