Saturday, May 2, 2020

What I do

24.4.2020


Today I got up from my hut that I was sleeping in and did the hangout. Then I
wrote a Mathletics thing.  Next I wrote in my home learning. Then I eat some
cake. After that I read a book and wrote it in my read log. Then I did a blog.
Next  I did some Mathletics. Then I went with Mum down to the farm. We were
making poppies out of wood and then put them on the post.
Finally my day is finished


28.3.2020


Today I got up and did the hangout. Then I did some for my weekend recount.
Next I commented to people that have commented on my blog. Then I wrote
in my home learning. .Then I had a little break. After that I read a book. Next I
wrote it in my reading log. Then I did some maths in my book and on Mathletics.
Then I had a big break. After that I did the hangout.
Finally my day is finished

29.4.2020


Today I got up and had some waffles because I made some yesterday. After
that I did the hangout. Next I did the rest of my weekend recount. Then I wrote
in my home learning.  After that I did some Mathletics. Then I had a break.
Next I read a book. Then I wrote it in my reading log.
Then my was pretty much dun some I went on the tramp and played with lego.
After that I went on the hangout.
Finally my day is finished


30.4.2020
Today I did the hangout.After that I did the maths in my book. Then I did a blog.
Next I did some Mathletics. Then I read a book. After that I wrote it in my
reading log. Then I did some Mathletics. Next I had a big break in that break I
went down the farm. After that I did the hangout. 
Finally my day is finished


1.5.2020
Today I did the hangout. After that I did the lock down thing. Then I Maths in
my book. Then I had a little look at my gmail. Next I did some Mathletics. after
had a break with my baby bunnies. Next I read a book. After that I wrote it in
my reading log. Then I did some Mathtic. After that my day was pretty much
finish all I had to do was go on the hangout. Next I do the hangout.

Finally my day is finished

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora I'm Jorja from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I liked the way you put a date above what you did.

    Did you think about putting times into it as well.

    Next time, you could put times into it to.

    Kind Regards Jorja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Hayley. You are making the most of being in lock down and trying to make each day a bit different. Sleeping in the hut would have been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Hayley,
    Im Grace from Yaldhurst Model School,
    ( I normally comment on your posts)
    I really like this one its very interesting to read and makes seem lockdown s super fun to you.

    I like how you added the dates in bold so people now like what day it was and when you did it,
    This reminds me sort of my day, I do my school and then google meet and then I'm normally done for the day,

    Maybe instead of thing you could explain it, because thing you don't really know what it is but you say it instead of explaining.

    Apart from that its amazing
    Kind regards
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.