Friday, May 1, 2020

Lockdown

Lockdown

Lockdown is annoying for me because I have no friends to play with. Throwing
dice at my sisters makes me feel a little bit better. I don’t know anybody that
has Covid 19. My cousin was tested for covid 19, but he didn’t have it and that
is a good thing because his Mum is a nurse. I have been doing work for
school, making huts, baking, also have been playing with lego. I have been
doing my school work on my chrome book

and in a book that Mum let me use. I talk to my friends on Skype and on gmail.
The people that are in my bubble are Mum, dad, my two sister, and star my toy.
I know why we are in lockdown it is because we want to stay safe. The thing
that I miss the most is being with my friends. I have liked how sunny it is at my
house.

4 comments:

  1. It is hard being in lockdown and not being able to see our friends but you are right, there are good reasons for this. It is good that you are finding lots of things to do.
    Can you fix up the formatting of your post? This will make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hayley,
    Im Grace from Yaldhurst Model School,
    What good blog post,

    I think it seems fun at your house, and good think your sister didn't test positive,

    I miss my friends too at school, but do you miss school?
    I do for sure,

    Maybe next time you could make it more colourful and put it into a google drawing so make more people want to see it.

    But apart from that, its great

    - Grace

    ReplyDelete

  3. Kia Ora Hayley,
    Im Alvin from Yaldhurst Model School,I really like your blog you explained it very well. next time you should add some paragraghs because your writing has gone off the page! you could also take some photos of you play that would be wonderful but other that great job! Ka Pai!╰(*°▽°*)╯

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks every one,
    Next time I will put google drawing in. I can't change the formatting that is just what my blog does.

    Hayley:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.