Thursday, November 26, 2020

The Bush

 THE BUSH!!!


This story is about two people going into a bush. Their names are:  Noi and Milly. 


“Come on Milly”. “Why are we going this way again?”, “Because I saw on the internet that people have been in here before and some of them didn’t come out and everyone that had come out told the same story they were chased by BIGFOOT. “I want to know the truth,” Noi said. “That does not sound good,” Milly said worriedly. “I know it sounds so scary I am so excited,” said Noi. 


When they carried on Milly was feeling scared she wanted to go home where it was safe and there was not a Bigfoot or even just going into Noi’s friend’s house. Noi was not that scared, He was more happy then scared. Milly never wants to make Noi sad so she always found an easier way to. 


“Hey I need to…. Have a drink” said Milly. But that was a lie she felt bad about it but she had to lie because if she didn’t then she could have died any minute. “OK it says here that 50 steps away from here there is a river. So we can stop there” Noi said. Milly was even more scared now because she was risking herself even more. 


When they got to the river Milly had to pretend that she was drinking out of the river because she was lying. After she had a drink Noi was so happy he said, “come on let's go we have to get going. NOW or it will be night and we will not have shelter”.  “OK OK let’s go” Milly said sadly. 


So they went on and on and finally found a good spot to make shelter. “Ok let's get going for the day. You are going to set the fire and I will get the food then when we are all finished that we or you or me can start to make the shelter.” Noi said. After they got everything ready they both had a break. When they went to bed Milly couldn’t get to sleep. She was so worried then with a flick of an eye she saw something, IT WAS BIGFOOT….. 


AHHHHHHH” Milly screamed. “Milly what is wrong?” Noi said worriedly. “Are you ok?”. “NOOOO… there is a BIGFOOT!!!” Milly yelled and yelled. “Calm down,” Noi said. “No I will not calm down there is a Bigfoot outside and I am scared I don’t know what to do” Milly panicked and panicked until…. Their mum came into the hut. “MUM” Noi and Milly yelled. “You guys are here” their mum said. “MUM MUM I-” Milly started. “What were you guys thinking? And Milly how could you! You are very responsible, how did this happen?” 


That will be another story to come. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Hayley, I'm Lucy from YMS. I am a year six.

    I really like this story, it is really creative.

    To improve, I would write some more at the top to explain why you write this story.

    Kind Regards
    - Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hayley,
    I am Alan from Yaldhurst Model School.

    Great Blog post.anad a Greater story. Actually and amazing story. I could never have done better.

    The only problem was the lines were combined so we can't understand most of it.So next time please separate them.


    Keep up the great job.
    Kind regards,
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.