Saturday, January 16, 2021

SLJ Friday January 8 task 2

 

Here is my summer collage. I have the beach because it is hot and you normally go to the beach. I picked flowers because some flowers bloom in the summer. I picked watermelon because I love it and we normally eat it in the summer. I also picked smoothie's because they are cold and they make me think about summer. I picked red panda because they are cute and you can see them better in the summer and relax because it is the time of year when you can relax. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought this activity was really fun as I enjoy seeing everyones fun collages and all the exciting things they enjoy about summer. I am glad to hear you enjoyed this activity and found it easy, to make it more challenging you could have used your own images rather than images from the internet.

    I thought your collage looks great and it's awesome to see all the things that represent your summer like the beach, relaxing and watermelon. It looks pretty similar to what my summer looks like!

    What is your favorite thing to do during the summer?

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.