Monday, January 20, 2020

Summer learning Journey week / 20th



These are my two images I picked.  They are both animals.
One of the animals in the pictures can fly and one of them
can’t.  One of them, the wolves looks kind of cartoonish and
the butterfly looks like it is real. I picked the wolves
because it looks cute.  I picked the butterfly image because
I love butterflies and it is really realistic. It’s so hard to
make paintings like that look real.  On the wolves heads
there are smaller wolf head images inside it and it took me
a while to realise it. I would love to see these in my home
town becuase there is not much art work around.  It would
make town look a little bit better but it might be hard to
draw as its always raining. It might wash off when it rains
so they might have to use something to make it stay on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley,

    You have compared these two pieces of street art really well! I like that you have described the differences between the two with one being realistic and the other one cartoonish.

    Oh wow! I didn’t notice the smaller wolf heads in the image at first either and I only notice them now reading your post! That is super cool and very creative don’t you think? The butterfly does look very realistic. Do you know what kind of butterfly this is? At first I thought it was a Monarch butterfly because it is orange, black and white but now I am not so sure.

    I really enjoyed reading this post and seeing the images you chose to compare. This was very well done. Ka pai Hayley!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.