Thursday, January 16, 2020

Summer learning Journey week 3 / 16th

I did like the Aquabots. I liked how they moved by controls
and they could tell if they were theirs or not because there
were different colours on the bots.
I wouldn’t want to make them because it would be a bit hard
for me but I will try.  I would like to race them in the
competition though. I would make my one purple because it’s
my favourite colour.

The fish in the video looked real most of the time, I wonder
if they were alive.  And if they were alive I would laugh
because there were some cool fish there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley,

    It’s Leisha here again :) How are you?

    It is awesome to see you have completed some more SLJ activities.

    I thought the Aquabots were cool too! I like that you have said you would make a purple one. Purple is my favourite colour too! I’m sure you could design it to look however you wanted it to as well. Any ideas how you would design yours? I think it would be a little hard to make as well but I’m sure if you were taught how to make them, you would be able to do it no problem!

    It is funny you said something about the fish because I wondered about them too. Were they real? I don’t know. They certainly looked very real to me as well!

    Another fantastic post Hayley. Keep it up!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.