Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Cleaning my fish tank

 Yesterday I had to clean my fish tank because it was disgusting. It didn't take too long but that was probably because I've done it before. I think my fish love a clean tank a lot more than a dirty tank. I could bring the tank to the kitchen where I was cleaning it but I couldn't bring it back to my room because it had more water in it than before. I had to use 2 bowls; one bowl was for the rocks and other was for the fish. Cleaning the plants was a mission. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley Its Michaela from Yaldhurst Model school(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
    I would love to have fish well I did have fish when I was one.
    What do you like about fish?
    How many fish do you have?
    I would love to have fish one more time.
    Do you know what type of fish they are.
    BYE(◕‿-)
    Kind regards
    Michaela(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Haylee,
    I am Alan from Yaldhurst Model school.
    This blog post is great but if you want to make this really good make a DLO and dif you want to make this really great you can follow the THINK 6.
    Have you ever heard of THINK 6?
    What type of fish is yours?
    What type of fish do you like.

    Kind regards,
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. What is your blog called (if you have one)?. I like having fish because they are so cute and the colours are beautiful, some of the colours can reflect off the fish. I have 2 fish. I have not heard of THINK 6. I don't know what type of fish they are. What does DLO mean?

    Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.