Monday, November 2, 2020

Labour weekend recount

 Labour weekend recount 


In the weekend I went to a birthday party. The birthday party was for a 2 year old boy, his name is Conner. I think he had an amazing birthday. The cake had a photo of Peter Rabbit (he loves Peter Rabbit) it also had a made fence on the side of it. Me and Conner were eating all of the fence on the cake. He loved his presents. I was playing with him on the trampoline. He loves playing on it. There were balloons but some of them popped and we accidentally let go of them outside and they flew away. Some of the balloons had confetti in them and the people that were there before us popped them.  


After the party I went to Johanna’s house. I had to go home first to get my stuff. When we got back to Johanna’s house we were in Lotte and Johanna’s room. We got into our pjs and then brushed our teeth after that we went downstairs. Lotte, Johanna and I had similar pjs so Emma took a photo. When we went back up stairs we were doing stuff in the bed. I was in the same bed as Johanna. Johanna was showing me her drawings from her book. By the way she is an AMAZING drawer. We sat in bed for a while doing some stuff. Then we all went to bed. 


The next morning

The next morning we were in bed for a while before we got up; we got up at 7:00. We had to get dressed before we went down stairs and that took about 10 more minutes. After breakfast we went and played with Lego. We were playing with the Lego for so long. We were on our chrome books for a while. Then we played with the toys and had a lot of fun (we listened to some music while we were playing with the toys). When we had lunch we all had it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.