Thursday, January 23, 2020

Week 2, Day 5, Activity 1

Week 2, Day 5, Activity 1


For this I was supposed to do a video but I
couldn’t work out how to do it so I’m just
listing my ideas.  I put an extra one in
instead of a video.


5 things we could do to help the people
affected by the Australian fires.
Raise money by having a bake sale.
Giving them all my toys I don’t want anymore.
I could give them a tiny home that I could
make.
Making some nice cards to cheer them up.
We could invite them to stay at our house
for a holiday.
I could send them some food. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley,

    It is totally ok that you were unable to get the video to work. It is great that you have persevered and completed this activity anyway.

    You have thought of some great ideas to help those in NSW affected by the fires. I think having a bake sale is an awesome idea! You could sell your baking at school, or maybe even outside of a supermarket. I also like that you have thought about donating a tiny home for them. That is actually a really thoughtful idea. Especially for those who have lost their homes completely. It would be a cheaper option that building a whole new house. It is great that you thought about sending them cards too. That is a really kind and thoughtful idea.

    Well done Hayley. This was a well thought out post.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.