Thursday, January 23, 2020

Week 2, Day 5, Activity 2

Week 2, Day 5, Activity 2


My Random Act of Kindness that I did was I gave away some
of my clothes and toys to a refugee family.  Some of the
clothes I really liked still but I had grown out of. It made
me a little bit sad to give them up but they needed it more
than I do because I have lots of clothes and they don’t. 
They felt really happy and they loved the scooters. They
played around a whole heap of times. I was thinking, next
time I see them I might take up one of our other scooters
so they can play with their new friends with them.

1 comment:


  1. Kia ora Hayley,

    Wow, what a lovely thing your family did. I’m sure the refugee family was very grateful to have received the things you gave them. I can understand that giving away your own personal belongings can be quite hard to do sometimes, but you do feel really happy about it afterwards.

    It is awesome that you are already thinking about giving some other things you no longer need, that you know they would love.

    I really enjoyed reading this post. Ka pai!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.