Thursday, January 23, 2020

Week 3, Day 3, Activity 2

Week 3, Day 3, Activity 2


I was really surprised how they have made so many of the
hands.  I learn’t that it was for free. I thought they would
cost money but they don’t.  I think it was really brave of
them to use the hands and not to be scared of the hand and
how it moves.  I liked how they could have different colours
and not just white ones. My favourite was the purple one.
I also learn’t that they are waterproof which is cool because
you can swim with it and don’t need to take it off.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hayley,

    Great job on this blog post and activity! I was also surprised when they said that they give them away for free. It's such a great thing that people are doing to help other people! Have You used a 3D Printer before? I haven't but I think it would be pretty cool to try and use one.

    Once again, great work on this activity,

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.