Saturday, April 11, 2020

Home Learning

Home Learning 


24.3.2020
Today I had to get up and go have breakfast, for breakfast I had toast. I had to
get up early because I had to do the Google Hangout, we do Google Hangout
so we don’t lose our knowledge. Google Hangout for us go’s for ½ an hour.
Once that is finished we have to write what we did that day. Then I did some
reading. I read two or three books. Then I moved on to Mathletics, on
Mathletics I did the whole number place value. After that I had some things to
eat, it was a chocolate cupcake, then I had to go back and do some more work.
The work that I did was a little more Mathletics and then watched some HEI HEI.
Next Dad wrote down some maths. I did all of them, they were all written. After that I did some GoNoodle. Next I up updated my Reading log. Then I did some
Mathletics again. After that I did another GoNoodle. Then I did some shapes
and I was writing down how many
corners they have and how many sides they have. 
Finally my day is finished

25.3.2020
Today I got up early and watched some Tv. then I got onto my chrome book
and did the Room 1 Hangout. We were talking early because I wanted to talk
early and catch up with my friends. After that I did some Mathletics. Then I
looked on gmail and Johanna was talking to me, right after I said something
she called me. So she was talking to me. I was doing some Mathletics. After
that I watched some HEI HEI. Then I had a break. When my break was
finished I did some reading on Epic, right after that I wrote in my reading log.
Next I write in my Home learning.



26.3.2020
Today I did the Room 1 Hangout, I did it nice and early. Then I did some Mathletics well I was talking to Johanna. I did Mathletics for a while. Then I had
a little break after that break I went on to Home Learning writing. After that I
watched some HEI HEI. I watched two videos. They were scrumptious. Then I
went on epic and read Creature campers. After that I write it in my reading log
that book. Next I did a GoNoodle. Then I did some maths. 
Finally my day is finished




27.3.2020
Today I got up and did the room 1 Hangout. Well we were doing the Hangout I
was writing down some Maths. Then I did some Mathletics, I did Mathletics for a
while. Then I did my maths that I write in my book Then I read 1 or 2 books on
epic. After that I write the book that I read into the reading log. Next I did some
GoNoodle. After that I did some HEI HEI. Then I had a little break. 

4 comments:

  1. Great work Hayley
    Really good to see you working hard at this time.
    You are a self regulated learner. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks,
    I am going to have a lot more posts

    Hayley:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hayley
    Are you having a good time at home? What great work you have done. I love that you have explained what most things are so if people don't know what it is they will know. Great punctuation can't wait to see more of your writing
    Stay Safe
    Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,
    I am have a good time,are you?
    Stay Safe
    your friend
    Hayley:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.