Thursday, April 30, 2020

Weekend recount

Weekend recount


In the weekends I made a cake, took Cashew down the creek, and watched a
movie. The movie was called Mia and the Lion. It was about Mia not liking the
lion but then she loved the lion. She was trying to save the lion because he was
endanger, from the people that were killing the lion after selling the lion. She
saved the lion though. Next I will talk about my cake.

The cake was a chocolate cake with butter icing. 
My cake FAILED because it looked like a ginger cake that had been cracked
all at the bottom of it. But it didn’t taste too bad. Jess (my annoying sister) did
the icing and I think that the icing is less annoying then her. Now I will talk
about taking Cashew down the creek (Cashew is my dog).




When I took Cashew down to his creek I was biking. When we go down there
Cashew knows that we are going to his creek instead of going down the farm.
Once we get down there I threw Cashew a rock then  when he goes to were it
is, he puts his head down in the water like a duck. When he grabs the rock it
is normally bigger then the one that I through. Cashew also has a place were
he puts the rocks, when he grabs them. 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a busy week end.
    Your dog is very clever, being able to put his head under water and collect stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley
    Yes Cashew is very clever when he dives down to collect stones. He can hold his breath for a very long time. Now he just needs to learn to not drop his stones where I mow the grass! Maybe we could video him this afternoon and post it so everyone can see his diving skills?
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,
    Cashew is pretty good at putting his head under water.

    Hayley:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,
    We will take a video of him. Dose that mean that I two posts.

    Hayley:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good try Hayley, but I think it will just count as one! 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.