Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Summer Learning Journey

 Today for the Summer Learning Journey I have to list 10 food items to bring on a boat trip. 

1. Water 

2. Non perishable foods 

3. Fishing rod

4. Bread 

5. Fruit 

6. A bucket for the fish 

7.  A bag of chips 

8. Pizza 

9. Vegetables

10. ice cream to cool me down 

I picked water because you need to stay hydrated all the time. I picked Non perishable foods because then you can have that food for as long as you want to, I picked a fishing rod because you could get fish that way or maybe other stuff. Bread is some thing that is a nomal food so it would be a good idea to bring it. Fruit you have to have some fruit because it is very healthy. Bucket was just some thing that you would need to use for your food. A bag of chips was just an idea that I wanted to add in because who doesn't like a bag of chips. I picked pizza because I love pizza. Ice cream has the same answer as pizza.   

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hayley,
    I am Alan from Yaldhurst MOdel school.
    Great Home learning BLog pots.
    Though it misses an introduction.
    It would be better If it did have an introduction.
    It would be perfect.
    One of the things I liked about your blog is that you explained.


    Keep up the great job
    Kind regards
    ALan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.