Tuesday, August 31, 2021

I made scrambled eggs for the first time!

Yesterday I made scrambled eggs for the frist time. I wanted to try some scambled eggs, but I have to make them, so I looked up on google how to make scambled eggs.  It came up with a lot of sites. I wanted to find one that was 5 stars so I could make really yummy scambled eggs. I found a website and then watched a video that would show me how to make them. It was a very good video because they explained it really well and also were very clear. I can't remember what the video was called or who made it. Heres how to make it: 

1. Frist you have to put 4 eggs in a bowl  
2.Then whisk it until it was a pale yellow
3. Now you have to put a pinch of salt in
4. After that you have to put some butter into a pan 
5. Then you have to put the eggs in the pan
6. You have to be quick with this step! You have to use a spatula and then mix until the mixture doesn't look like yellow water. 
7. Finlly you put it on buttered bread and then you can put any flavourings that you want on it. 
8. Now eat it! 
:o

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you made me hungry Hayley. I wish you were in my bubble as I could do with a chef like you in my house at the moment! I love the way you used your intelligence to research your recipe, particularly thinking through the over load and using the star system to decide on a highly recommended recipe.
    That seems to have worked out really well for you. I would have loved a photo though!

    Mrs Burt
    Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Hayley. They sound delicious. I like the way you have set the instructions, step by step. They are very easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.