Thursday, September 2, 2021

I made pizza's

 Yesterday night I made pizza's. Mum and Dad and my sister were very busy on the farm so I called Mum and asked her if I could make some Pizza for tea. Mum said yes. What I did was write on google how to make pizza dough. I looked at the first one I saw. It said that it would make 3 pizza's and there's 5 people in my family so I did two mixtures. I knew that there was going to be 1 extra pizza so I thought that we all could have 1 pizza each and then there would be one more pizza if some one wanted a little more and then the rest could be saved for the next day. What I didn't know was that Mum wasn't felling well so she said that she didn't want any. So then that left me with two pizza that weren't going to get eaten. After I had made every one a pizza apart from Mum there was sitll 2 pizza dough's left. I asked Mum what to do and she said that I didn't have to worry because I could just make one big pizza and then some of it could be used for the next day or the day after that. So I made a big pizza and this is what it looks like........

They tasted really nice and all my family liked them.  My favourite toppings for pizza are salami, cheese, tomato, and pinapple.


2 comments:

  1. That pizza looks very nice. It's making me feel hungry. What toppings did you put on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Hayley! That looks delicious. I love pineapple on pizza too, it's my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.