Friday, August 20, 2021

The Marshmallow

 The marshmallow


“Yum these marshmallows are sooooo good” Ava said. “ Of course they are, I made them,” Max said. “Ha” Ava said. So later on when Ava was home she wanted more of the marshmallows that Max made. “Mum do we have any of the marshmallows from ‘Max’s Marshmallows’?” Ava asked. “ Yup we do. Do you want one?” Mum said. “Yes please”. (Mum gives Ava a marshmallow) “thanks. I’m going to eat it in my room” Ava said. When Ava walks to her room she realizes that the marshmallow has a face. “Oh cool Mum must have drawn a face on the marshmallows” Ava said to herself. 

As Ava was about to eat the marshmallow she heard a……. “HEY” yelled the Marshmallow. “WHAT THE!!!” Ava yelled. “Why were you trying to eat me?” the Banana said. Ava rolled her eyes “Because you are a marshmallow daa” Ava said. “Well excuse me I have feelings. Wait, all marshmallows have feelings” the marshmallow said. So the marshmallow explained to Ava then boom they were friends.


THE END

No questions asked


2 comments:

  1. Nice, Hayley! I'll never be able to look at a marshmellow the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative Hayley, lucky I'm not to fussed about marshmallows. Thanks for your blog. I have also read the blog about the lego. Maybe it maybe a good idea not to leave things on the floor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.