Thursday, August 19, 2021

My art that I did

 I did this art with my sister Mikayla. She helped me do it because I didn't know how to do it. First Mikayla did it to show me, then I tried. I don't know what this art is called. I got a little set that was in a box and then for my birthday. You have to use this special type of paint and it's like a little watery but you can't use normal paint because it will not go down fast enough. 

HOW TO MAKE IT

Frist you have to use this watery paint but I don't know what it is called

Now you have to put the paint in a little jar

Next you have to pour it on to the canvas 

 Then you have to turn your canvas different ways so the panit will go down the canvas 

 After that you have to let it dry 

Finally you have to use the spray modge podge (so the panit doesn't chip off) 

Here is a picture of mine.........


 

2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Hayley.
    Was it marbling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes I know now that it is marbling.

    Hayley:o

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.