Thursday, January 16, 2020

Summer learning Journey week 3 / 16th


His name is AJ Hackett and he started Bungy Jumping in New
Zealand.  His first bungy jumping place was in Queenstown.
Its helped people believe in themselves because it is very scary
to go down and they have to be very brave.  Mum, Jess and
Mikayla went down the zipline beside this bungy and me and
Dad watched people Bungy. Sometimes people went together
when they jumped and sometimes their heads went in the water
at the bottom.  Mikayla, my sister wanted to Bungy but she
didn’t in the end because it was too scary.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hayley,

    Leisha here again.

    It is awesome to see you have written some great information about AJ Hacket. I love that you have said that he has helped people believe in themselves. I definitely agree with that. He has also helped people conquer some of their greatest fears.

    Did you know who he was before doing this activity? Did you know, when I was a child, there was a neat TV show that I used to enjoy watching called “Can You Hackett?”. AJ Hackett was the host and ever week they would have different people in NZ face their fears such as bungy jumping to face their fear or heights. It was a great show!

    I wonder if Mikayla will feel more confident to bungy jump one day? Do you think you could do it? I don’t think I could. I don’t like the idea of bouncing up and down, while upside down!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.