Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Week 2, Day 3, Activity 1

Week 2, Day 3, Activity 1
I would choose Jacinda Ardern to go on the $10 Note. 
I think she has tried really hard to get things done since
she has become Prime Minister.  I also think she should be
on it because she shows great respect for people. It’s
pretty awesome that she is a girl Prime Minister and she is
really nice to people.  If someone gives her an idea she can
sometimes say yes and so it’s not just her ideas for how to
run our country.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley,

    I think you have given a great suggestions for the $10 note. I like that you have told us who you would suggest and have provided multiple reasons why she deserves this. I like that you have said that she shows great respect for people and that she is open to ideas from other people. These are great qualities for a leader.

    What other qualities do you think a leader should have?

    Well done! Thanks for sharing your suggestion!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.