Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Week 2, Day 2, Activity 1

Week 2, Day 2, Activity 1


I am disappointed in myself for being in prison. I think that I shouldn’t be because I am trying to change
the world for white and brown people and that is a good thing.  I think that nobody should be treated like
that. Being in prison won’t teach me a lesson because I want to get out and be the President and
change the world and I won’t stop until I am President.  I will try to be President for as long as I can.
Maybe one day I will change the world.

1 comment:


  1. Hello Hayley,

    I really like your journal entry from Mandela’s perspective. I like that you have thought about what he would have been thinking and that you think he would have continued to think about how he could make change in the world. You have written about him standing his ground and not regretting the actions he had taken, because he knew what he was doing was good. I like that you have portrayed him in this way.

    How do you think he was feeling while in prison? I think he would have been feeling quite lonely. What do you think? Do you think he would have made friends in prison?

    Until next time…

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.