Thursday, April 23, 2020

What I do

15.4.2020
Today I got up nice and early and did the room 1 hangout. Then I did some
Anzac day stuff. After that I did some reading on the epic. Then I did my
reading log. Next I had a 5 minute break. Then I did some Mathletics. Next I
did some GoNoodle. 
Finally my day is finished


16.4.2020
Today I did the room 1 hangout then I did some Anzac day stuff. After that I did some Mathletics. Next I baked some cookies and some seconds. 
Then read a book. Next I write it in my reading log. After that I had a little
break and some my seconds. Then I write in my home learning.  After that I
Did the afternoon hangout.
Finally my day is finished


17.4.2020
Today I did room 1 hangout. Then I did Mathletics. After that I did some Anzac
day stuff. Then I did some GoNoodle. Next I did some maths in my book. After
that I had a ½ an hour break. Then I read a book. Next I write it in my reading
log. 
Finally my day is finished


20.4.2020
Today I played with the cat. Then I did the hangout. After that I commented
back on my blog. Next I read a book and write it in my reading log.  A little
break. Then I did some Anzac day stuff that went for like 1 hour. Then I did the
maths that Mum wrote in my book. After that I did the hangout.
Finally my day is finished


21.4.2020
Today I got ready for school. Then I played with the cat. After that I did the
hangout. Next I did my weekend recount. After that I did some home learning.
Then I did some blogging. Next I posted something on my blog.

After that I did some Mathletics. Next I had a break. Then I read a book on
epic. After that I wrote it in my reading log. Then I had a break. Next I did some
Mathletics. After that I had a big break. Then I did the hangout. Finally my day
is finished





22.4.2020

Today I got up and made some icing for Mum’s cake that I made. I made a
cake because it was Mum’s birthday. It was a vanilla cake. Then I had to hide
the cake all day until about 2:00. After that I went on to the hangout. Next I did
some Mathletics. Then I did some for the Home learning. After that I did some
blogging. Then I had a little giggle. Next I read some books. After that I wrote
in my reading log. Then I watched Amped while doing the dishes. Then I had
some cake for Mum's birthday. After that I did the hangout.
Finally my day is finished


23.4.2020

Today I got up and did the hangout. Next I did a little bit of my letter to a
soldier. Then I did some Mathletics. After that I did the rest of my letter to a
soldier. Next I did the Maths that mum wrote in my book. After that I did a blog.
Then I had a break. Next I read a book. After that I wrote it in my reading log.
Then I went on the hangout again.
Finally my day is finished

This is just my school work that I did I do a lot more after that.
Examples
Riding my bike
Taking my dog for a walk
Playing with Lego
On the tramp



5 comments:

  1. well done, Hayley. you are managing your home learning really well. You are keeping yourself busy with a variety of tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daily diary and your letter to a soldier are very well done.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great diary Hayley you are doing a lot of learning

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.