Friday, December 18, 2020

SLJ Thursday December 17 task 1

I am a bit shy to sing or record these lyrics, so I'll just write them down for you all.


 Try Try your hardest 

try try don’t give up 

cause its your time to shine 

Try Try cause your the best 

You can do this 

Try TRY it's your destiny


I chose these lyrics because people don't try that much to do stuff.  If they tried harder things would go a lot easier for them.  I remind myself to try harder sometimes when I'm doing something hard or complicated.  I like listening to music and it helps me think when other people are talking.  I feel inspired to do things when I listen to music.  



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hayley, Kiana here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ka rawe! Awesome! Thank you for participating in this activity and for having the courage to post your lyrics on your blog. You have done a great job at emphasizing the importance of trying and I couldn't agree more with you. Just like you I too enjoy music, I find it to be therapeutic. I am a big fan of a country which many people don't actually know. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?

    I look forward to your response by replying to this comment. Keep up the good mahi!

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiana-Marino,
    I am a fan of country music too! I like Florida Georgia line, Jody Direen, Blake Shelton, Tim Mcgraw and Carrie Underwood. I like heaps more but it might be a bit much to write them all down. My whole family loves country music. I want to go to the Keith Urban concert next year but it is in Australia so I'm not sure if we will be able to go.
    My favourite song I listen too at the moment is Blessings and Dance for me from FGL.
    Who are your favourite country singers?
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.