Friday, January 22, 2021

SLJ Tuesday January 19 task 1

 Here are My ten songs  that are good of summer!


1. Undivided By Tim McGraw and Tyler Hubbard 

2. Fly Away By Tones and I 

3. Untamed By Cam

4. Blessings By Florida Georgia line 

5. May We All By Florida Georgia line  and Tim McGraw

6. Gimme The Beat By Jody Direen 

7. Run Run Rudolph By Luke Bryan

8. It's A Great Day To Be Alive By Travis Tritt 

9. Doubt Me Now By Cody Johnson 

10. Something In The Water By Carrie Underwood 



These are good songs to listen to in the car, outside when you just want to relax or bounce on the trampoline.  They are catchy songs and good to sing along too.  Most are country singers because I like country music.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hayley,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    What a great list of summer songs you have created!

    It's so cool that you like country songs. How did you get into country music?

    I agree that these songs are catchy. I usually like any song, as long as it is catchy!

    Keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte
    I got into country music because my family like it and we listen to music a lot especially in the car. Have you heard these songs before? I enjoy reading your comments, thanks for posting on my blog.
    Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.